Before actually entering the support ticket (RFS), please consider the following:
Did you collect all relevant information from the device?
- From End user, IT/Superuser and your own work
Did you analyze and collect all information from the server part?
- Please provide only relevant log information (amount may differ, talk to support about what is needed)
- Did you check the knowledge base for known issues?
- Did you test on different devices (one is not enough – and you need more than one device type!)
Please structure the information in "Steps To Reproduce" (STR)
- This in order for Excitor Support to verify the problem and speed up the resolution process and to avoid doing work already done by you.
Please structure all relevant information gathered in the resolutions process up until now
- Go to the Excitor Support Portal and create a support ticket
- Fill out as many of the fields you can. In the description field please provide all the information you collected and prepared earlier, including the work you did
- Add request and work closely together with Excitor Support until ticket is closed.